1. Downstairs. A tranquil, private room with soft textural comfort from thick carpet, warm timber panels and drapes of soft linen. At the entrance is a fabulous, tiled ensuite with underfloor heating, a heated mirror, heated towel rail and extractor fan. A walk-in wardrobe and additional fitted wardrobe provide generous storage. Double glazed ranch sliders open to the deck for when you wish to hear birdsong or take an early morning dip.
2. Downstairs. A big double, with fitted wardrobe and a fitted alcove desk. West facing, with a ranch slider opening to the deck and gardens. Gorgeous linen drapes, thick carpet...another gorgeous room.
3. Downstairs. A good double, with carpet and electronic blinds for when you want to see the sky but not to leave your comfy bed! Fitted wardrobe.
4. The smallest of the bedrooms but big enough to fit a double bed. Currently used as an office, this room has the same level of comfort as the others, with a fitted wardrobe, electronic blind and super soft carpet under foot.
5. Upstairs. A simply brilliant room, big and with access from the entrance hall or from the entrance deck. With fitted wardrobes, carpet and extensive glazing to the north, west and east. Also perfect as a further living, or private consulting, room or for longer term guests.