Located in a sought after section of City End Karori is this wonderful sun filled 1950's family home. Situated on a FLAT 880sqm* section to capture all day sunshine. The house has a generous floor area of 180sqm* which is all on ONE level.
• Private, sheltered, sunny and tranquil section
• Orchard and garden - lemon, apple, pear to name a few
• Great storage
• Modern kitchen
• Four double bedrooms
• Two bathrooms
• Gas central heating and cooling system
• Insulated: external walls, underfloor and ceiling
• Plenty of land for children, trampoline, animals and gardeners
• An abundance of off street parking (not carports) plus an old double garage
• Wonderful natural light and all day sunshine
• Wellington College Zoned.
This is a keeper.
* source RPNZ
Anticipated Tender Guidance upwards of $1.35million
Tender Closes 28th March 2018 at 12 noon at Just Paterson offices 11b Tory Street, Wellington.